Triumph Rocket III TFC For Sale
The 2019 Triumph Rocket III TFC is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a 2,458cc triple engine which puts out 180 bhp. It's a limited edition run of 750 units.
What Is It?
It's powered by a huge liquid cooled 2,458cc triple engine, producing 179.5 bhp at 7,000rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm with shaft drive
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.30 Stylema 2 piston calipers
- 300mm disc at the rear with Brembo M4.32 2 piston caliper
- Cornering ABS and traction control
- Adjustable 47mm Showa fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 107mm travel
- Brembo MCS adjustable levers
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- Slip and assist clutch, USB port
- Arrow 3->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original 2004-2018 Rocket III the Triumph Factory Custom is an all new design with a 164cc larger and higher revving engine putting out 33 bhp more and it's a remarkable 44.5kg lighter. Much of the weight saving is from the new frame and there's plenty of Carbon Fibre bodywork to help.
All the lighting is now LED based, the seat can be setup for two up or solo riding, there's a fancy TFT dash, quickshifter, ride modes, hill hold control, cruise control, keyless ignition, TPMS and cornering ABS. The 20-spoke 17" front wheel takes a 150/80 tyre and the rear 16" a massive 240/50.
Only 750 will be produced, each with a production number plaque, but they have already sold out and used prices will do doubt stay on the high side.
Accessories include a Bluetooth multimedia module providing phone, Google maps and GoPro control.
Did You Know?
It's the largest production bike engine in the world.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at some similar models.
Check out this video from Triumph.