Triumph Rocket III TFC Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Rocket III TFC is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a huge liquid cooled 2,458 cc triple engine, producing 179.5 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm with shaft drive
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.30 Stylema four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with Brembo M4.32 four piston caliper
- Cornering ABS and traction control
- Adjustable 47 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 107 mm travel
- Brembo MCS adjustable levers
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- Slip and assist clutch
- USB port
- Arrow 3->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original 2004-2018 Rocket III the Triumph Factory Custom is an all new design with a 164 cc larger and higher revving engine putting out 33 bhp more and it's a remarkable 44.5 kg lighter. Much of the weight saving is from the new frame and there's plenty of Carbon Fibre bodywork to help.
All the lighting is now LED based, the seat can be setup for two up or solo riding, there's a fancy TFT dash, quickshifter, ride modes, hill hold control, cruise control, keyless ignition, TPMS and cornering ABS.
The 20-spoke 17" front wheel takes a 150/80 tyre and the rear 16" a massive 240/50.
Only 750 will be produced, each with a production number plaque, but they have already sold out and used prices will do doubt stay on the high side.
Accessories include a Bluetooth multimedia module providing phone, Google maps and GoPro control.
Colours: BlackDid You Know?
It's the largest production bike engine in the world.
Launch RRP: £25,000
Capacity: 2,458 cc (very high)
Power: 180 bhp, 134 kW (very high)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph, 209 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 35 mpg, 8.1 l/100km, 12.4 km/l (poor)
Range: 150 miles, 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres, 5.0 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 773 mm, 30.4 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 290 kg, 639 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
Check out this video from Triumph.
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: