Ducati Diavel 1260 S For Sale
The 2019 Diavel 1260 S is a powerful naked bike with a low seat and a hint of cruiser styling. It builds on the base 1260 with Ohlins suspension and better Brembo brakes.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,262cc V-Twin engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), producing 156.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 48mm Ohlins upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 130mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- 8-level traction control and wheelie control, cruise control, launch control
- 3.5" TFT dash, keyless start, backlit switches
- LED lighting all round with DRL, pop out pillion grab rail
- Slip and assist clutch, self cancelling indicators
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get the new larger engine with VVT from the XDiavel, a colour TFT dash, cornering ABS, a cooler and smaller exhaust to show off the rear wheel, XDiavel derived frame with the shock above the swingarm and backlit switches. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and huge 240/45 at the rear.
The new S version adds Ohlins suspension, Brembo M50 brakes, nicer wheels, the quickshifter, a fancy seat, the multimedia system and the cool LED running light but it costs over £3,000 more.
So what separates the Diavel 1260 S from the XDiavel S? Well the X has a traditional cruiser feet forward riding position, standard sticky-out indicators and belt final drive while the Diavel is more like a traditional naked bike riding position with a chain and modern inline indicators.
Accessories include the semi-rigid panniers with pillion backrest and screen.
Colours: Grey, black (red frame, our fav.)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
- Related Model
Check out this video review from Guy On a Bike.