Ducati XDiavel For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £17,250–£9,150
What Is It?
The Ducati XDiavel is premium modern cruiser bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,262 cc DVT V-Twin engine with variable valve timing, producing 153.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm. The engine is closely related to the Multistrada 1200 DVT.
- Steel tubular frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4-32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 110 mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- 3 riding modes, 3 level launch control
- 8 level traction control, cruise control
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round
- 3.5" colour TFT dash with 4 display modes
- Backlit switches, keyless start
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get a new larger and more powerful engine with smaller air intakes, larger radiators now at the front, a smaller exhaust, belt final drive, cornering ABS, cruise control, launch control, 1 litre more fuel capacity, a friendly 15 mm lower seat, backlit switches and completely re-designed colour TFT dash in a more usable place although it's over 10 kg heavier.
For maximum comfort there are 5 different seat heights (+20 mm/-10 mm) to choose from, 4 peg positions (+/- 23 mm) and 3 handlebar positions (+/- 25 mm). The 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
You get the same Sport, Touring and Urban riding modes as the Diavel. Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response, level 2 DTC and level 2 ABS. Touring keeps full power but tones down the torque curve, with level 4 DTC and level 3 ABS. Urban limits power to 100 bhp with level 6 DTC and level 3 ABS.
- Sport Pack: Forward set handlebar with end caps, fuel tank cap, forged Aluminium rims.
- Touring Pack: Comfort seat, magnetic tank bag, screen.
- Urban Pack: Frame plugs, handlebar weights, covers for fluid tanks / radiator / sprockets.
Accessories include the central footpeg kit, comfort seat, designer leather seat and larger pillion seat with backrest.
- 2016-2018: Matt black
- 2019: Grey with brown seat
The more expensive XDiavel S gets a very tempting set of machined wheels, Brembo M50 calipers, a brushed natural finish to the swingarm, daytime running light surrounding the LED headlight, Diamond Like Coating (DLC) on the fork sliders, Bluetooth, entertainment system, glossy finish to the engine with eye catching machined belt covers, premium seat and machined Aluminium mirrors.
Did You Know?
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.
Capacity: 1,262 cc (very high)
Power: 154 bhp / 115 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 14.2 kpl / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 755 mm / 29.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 247 kg / 545 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 220 kg / 485 pounds
Launch RRP: £15,800
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (11)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||71||13||84||91 / month|
|2017||62||8||70||41 / month|
|2018||43||-||43||51 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||65 / month|
|2020||Data not yet available||Rarely|