Ducati XDiavel For Sale
The 2016 Ducati XDiavel is premium modern cruiser bike and is powered by a 1,262cc V-Twin engine which puts out 154bhp. The XDiavel S adds better brakes, a fancy wheel and a few shiny bits.
Pros / Cons
- Cool stubby exhaust, 40° maximum lean angle
- Pillions will want the additional backrest seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,262cc DVT V-Twin engine with variable valve timing, producing 153.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 5,000rpm. The engine is closely related to the Multistrada 1200 DVT.
- Steel tubular frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4-32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 50mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 110mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- 3 riding modes, 3 level launch control
- 8 level traction control, cruise control
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round
- 3.5" colour TFT dash with 4 display modes
- Backlit switches, keyless start
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get a new larger and more powerful engine with smaller air intakes, larger radiators now at the front, a smaller exhaust, belt final drive, cornering ABS, cruise control, launch control, 1 litre more fuel capacity, a friendly 15mm lower seat, backlit switches and completely re-designed colour TFT dash in a more usable place although it's over 10kg heavier.
For maximum comfort there are 5 different seat heights (+20mm/-10mm) to choose from, 4 peg positions (+/- 23mm) and 3 handlebar positions (+/- 25mm). The 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
You get the same Sport, Touring and Urban riding modes as the Diavel. Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response, level 2 DTC and level 2 ABS. Touring keeps full power but tones down the torque curve, with level 4 DTC and level 3 ABS. Urban limits power to 100bhp with level 6 DTC and level 3 ABS.
- Sport Pack: Forward set handlebar with end caps, fuel tank cap, forged Aluminium rims.
- Touring Pack: Comfort seat, magnetic tank bag, screen.
- Urban Pack: Frame plugs, handlebar weights, covers for fluid tanks / radiator / sprockets.
Accessories include the central footpeg kit, comfort seat, designer leather seat and larger pillion seat with backrest.
- 2016-2018: Matt black
- 2019: Grey with brown seat
The more expensive XDiavel S gets a very tempting set of machined wheels, Brembo M50 calipers, a brushed natural finish to the swingarm, daytime running light surrounding the LED headlight, Diamond Like Coating (DLC) on the fork sliders, Bluetooth, entertainment system, glossy finish to the engine with eye catching machined belt covers, premium seat and machined Aluminium mirrors.
Did You Know?
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.