Ducati XDiavel Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (755 mm / 29.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (247 kg / 545 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,262 cc)
- Power: Very High (154 bhp / 115 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.623 bhp/kg / 0.465 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £15,800
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.
What Is It?
The Ducati XDiavel is a premium modern cruiser bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,262 cc DVT V-Twin engine with variable valve timing, producing 153.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm. The engine is closely related to the Multistrada 1200 DVT.
- Steel tubular frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4-32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 110 mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- 3 riding modes
- 3 level launch control
- 8 level traction control
- Cruise control
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round
- 3.5" colour TFT dash with 4 display modes
- Backlit switches
- Keyless start
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get a new larger and more powerful engine with smaller air intakes, larger radiators now at the front, a smaller exhaust, belt final drive, cornering ABS, cruise control, launch control, 1 litre more fuel capacity, a friendly 15 mm lower seat, backlit switches and completely re-designed colour TFT dash in a more usable place although it's over 10 kg heavier.
For maximum comfort there are 5 different seat heights (+20 mm/-10 mm) to choose from, 4 peg positions (+/- 23 mm) and 3 handlebar positions (+/- 25 mm).
You get the same Sport, Touring and Urban riding modes as the Diavel:
- Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response, level 2 DTC and level 2 ABS.
- Touring keeps full power but tones down the torque curve, with level 4 DTC and level 3 ABS.
- Urban limits power to 100 bhp with level 6 DTC and level 3 ABS.
The 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
- Sport Pack: Forward set handlebar with end caps, fuel tank cap, forged Aluminium rims.
- Touring Pack: Comfort seat, magnetic tank bag, screen.
- Urban Pack: Frame plugs, handlebar weights, covers for fluid tanks / radiator / sprockets.
Accessories include the central footpeg kit, comfort seat, designer leather seat and larger pillion seat with backrest.
- 2016-2018: Matt black
- 2019-2020: Grey with brown seat
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.
Up And Down The Range
The more expensive XDiavel S gets a very tempting set of machined wheels, Brembo M50 calipers, a brushed natural finish to the swingarm, daytime running light surrounding the LED headlight, Diamond Like Coating (DLC) on the fork sliders, Bluetooth, entertainment system, glossy finish to the engine with eye catching machined belt covers, premium seat and machined Aluminium mirrors.
Popularity & How Many Left