Ducati XDiavel For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £14,900–£9,250
Buying New: £15,800
Power: 154 bhp
Engine: 1,262 cc, 10,000 rpm red line, 150 mph top speed
Economy: 40 mpg
Range: 160 miles from the 18.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 755 mm
Weight: 247 kg (wet), 220 kg (dry)
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,262cc DVT V-Twin engine with variable valve timing, producing 153.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 5,000rpm. The engine is closely related to the Multistrada 1200 DVT.
- Steel tubular frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4-32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 50mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 110mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- 3 riding modes, 3 level launch control
- 8 level traction control, cruise control
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round
- 3.5" colour TFT dash with 4 display modes
- Backlit switches, keyless start
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get a new larger and more powerful engine with smaller air intakes, larger radiators now at the front, a smaller exhaust, belt final drive, cornering ABS, cruise control, launch control, 1 litre more fuel capacity, a friendly 15mm lower seat, backlit switches and completely re-designed colour TFT dash in a more usable place although it's over 10kg heavier.
For maximum comfort there are 5 different seat heights (+20mm/-10mm) to choose from, 4 peg positions (+/- 23mm) and 3 handlebar positions (+/- 25mm). The 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
You get the same Sport, Touring and Urban riding modes as the Diavel. Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response, level 2 DTC and level 2 ABS. Touring keeps full power but tones down the torque curve, with level 4 DTC and level 3 ABS. Urban limits power to 100bhp with level 6 DTC and level 3 ABS.
- Sport Pack: Forward set handlebar with end caps, fuel tank cap, forged Aluminium rims.
- Touring Pack: Comfort seat, magnetic tank bag, screen.
- Urban Pack: Frame plugs, handlebar weights, covers for fluid tanks / radiator / sprockets.
Accessories include the central footpeg kit, comfort seat, designer leather seat and larger pillion seat with backrest.
- 2016-2018: Matt black
- 2019: Grey with brown seat
The more expensive XDiavel S gets a very tempting set of machined wheels, Brembo M50 calipers, a brushed natural finish to the swingarm, daytime running light surrounding the LED headlight, Diamond Like Coating (DLC) on the fork sliders, Bluetooth, entertainment system, glossy finish to the engine with eye catching machined belt covers, premium seat and machined Aluminium mirrors.
Did You Know?
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||71||13||84||92 / month|
|2017||62||8||70||57 / month|
|2018||43||-||43||36 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||30 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk