Ducati XDiavel For Sale
The 2016 Ducati XDiavel is premium modern cruiser bike and is powered by a 1,262cc V-Twin engine which puts out 154bhp. The XDiavel S adds better brakes, a fancy wheel and a few shiny bits.
What Is It?
- Cool stubby exhaust, 40° maximum lean angle
- Pillions will want the additional backrest seat
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,262cc DVT V-Twin engine with variable valve timing, producing 153.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 5,000rpm. Unlike all other Ducatis final drive is via belt and the engine is closely related to the Multistrada 1200 DVT.
- Tubular Steel frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4-32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 50mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 110mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- 3 riding modes, 3 level launch control
- 8 level traction control, cruise control
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round
- 3.5" colour TFT dash with 4 display modes
- Backlit switches, keyless start
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get a new larger/more powerful engine with smaller air intakes, larger radiators now at the front, much small exhaust that's more part of the bike's central body, belt final drive, cornering ABS, cruise control, launch control, 1 litre more fuel capacity, a friendly 15mm lower seat, backlit switches and completely re-designed colour TFT dash in a more useable place although the bike has put on over 10kg in weight.
For maximum comfort there are 5 different seat heights (+20mm/-10mm) to choose from, 4 peg positions (+/- 23mm), 3 handlebars (+/- 25mm) and even a comfort pillion seat with a backrest.
You get the same Sport, Touring and Urban riding modes as the Diavel. Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response, level 2 DTC and level 2 ABS. Touring keeps full power but tones down the torque curve, with level 4 DTC and level 3 ABS. Urban limits power to 100bhp with level 6 DTC and level 3 ABS.
The more expensive XDiavel S gets a very tempting set of machined wheels, Brembo M50 calipers, a brushed natural finish to the swingarm, daytime running light surrounding the LED headlight, Diamond Like Coating (DLC) on the fork sliders, Bluetooth, entertainment system, glossy finish to the engine with eye catching machined belt covers, premium seat and machined Aluminium mirrors.
The 17" cast alloy wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
Options include: Central footpeg kit, comfort seat, designer leather seat and larger pillion seat with backrest.
- Sport Pack: Forward set handlebar with end caps, fuel tank cap and forged Aluminium rims.
- Touring Pack: Comfort seat, magnetic tank bag and screen.
- Urban Pack: Frame plugs, handlebar weights and covers for fluid tanks/radiator/sprockets.
- 2016-2018: Matt black
- 2019: Grey with brown seat
Did You Know?
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from 44Teeth:
RM/2016/041, issued 20/10/2016, affected 350 bikes
1. The final drive pulley retaining nut may loosen and cause significant wear to the pulley teeth allowing the gearbox secondary shaft to slip in the pulley with the attendant loss of drive. 2. The lower side plate fastening bolt for the side stand may become loose and if not attended to could eventually fail allowing the machine to fall and be a risk to people in close proximity.
Build Dates: 14/12/2015 to 24/07/2016
Vehicle Ids: ZDMGA00AAGB000130 to ZDMGA00AAGB005962