Honda Valkyrie F6C For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Valkyrie is a cruiser style bike which is based on the Goldwing GL1800 tourer. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,832 cc flat six cylinder engine, producing 114 bhp at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame, shaft final drive
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 316 mm disc at the rear with Nissin three piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 45 mm fork
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- White LED lighting all round
- Negative LCD dash
- Side-mounted radiators
- 5 speed gearbox (5th is overdrive)
Unlike the GL1800, which it's essentially a stripped down version of, it's a whopping 80kg lighter, has bigger wheels, a 1.8 litre smaller tank, 6 mm lower seat and higher handlebars.
Much of the weight loss comes from axing the panniers, trunk, fairing, electric gadgets, reverse gear and pillion seat but you also save over £6,000 on the price. Unlike the larger GL1800 the ABS system isn't combined. The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 130/60 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Accessories include LED fog lamps, leather panniers, screen, Chrome side stand and wind deflectors.
Colours: Black, dark red, candy red 40th anniversary edition (2015)Did You Know?
F6C stands for Flat Six Custom but over the pond it's known as the Valkyrie.
Review In A Few
- Loads of smooth low down power
- Looks great
- Limited electrical package
- Only 5 gears
Launch RRP: £18,900
Capacity: 1,832 cc (very high)
Power: 114 bhp / 85 kW (high)
Red Line: 6,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.2 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 734 mm / 28.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 341 kg / 752 pounds (very heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.334 bhp/kg / 0.249 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left