Ducati Diavel 1260 For Sale
The 2019 Diavel 1260 is a powerful naked bike with a low seat and a hint of cruiser styling. It draws heavily on the feet forward XDiavel and is now available as the 1260 S with Ohlins suspension and better Brembo brakes.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,262cc V-Twin engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), producing 156.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 50mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (100bhp), Touring, Sport
- 8-level traction control and wheelie control, cruise control, launch control
- 3.5" TFT dash, keyless start, backlit switches
- LED lighting all round, pop out pillion grab rail
- Slip and assist clutch, self cancelling indicators
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get the new larger VVT engine from the XDiavel, a colour TFT dash, cornering ABS, a cooler and smaller exhaust to show off the rear wheel, XDiavel derived frame with the shock above the swingarm, backlit switches and most notably there is now an upgraded S version. The 14-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and huge 240/45 at the rear.
So what separates the Diavel from the XDiavel, now they have the same engine? Well the X has a traditional cruiser feet forward riding position, standard sticky-out indicators and belt final drive while the Diavel is still like a more traditional naked bike with a chain and modern inline indicators. But yes, it's kind of the XDiavel with a standard riding position and chain final drive.
At the top of the range the new £19,895 1260 S get you the fancy Ohlins suspension, Brembo M50 brakes, nicer machined wheels, the up/down quickshifter, LED running light, fancy seat with light up insert and the multimedia system.
Accessories include the screen, semi-rigid panniers + pillion backrest, LED running light, quickshifter and multimedia/connectivity system.
Colours: Silver, grey
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review of the 1260 S from Bike World.