Ducati Diavel 1260 For Sale
What Is It?
The Diavel 1260 is a powerful naked bike with a low seat and a hint of cruiser styling. It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,262 cc V-Twin engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), producing 156.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 50 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (100 bhp), Touring, Sport
- 8-level traction control and wheelie control, cruise control, launch control
- 3.5" TFT dash, keyless start, backlit switches
- LED lighting all round, pop out pillion grab rail
- Slip and assist clutch, self cancelling indicators
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get the new larger VVT engine from the XDiavel, a colour TFT dash, cornering ABS, a cooler and smaller exhaust to show off the rear wheel, XDiavel derived frame with the shock above the swingarm, backlit switches and most notably there is now an upgraded S version. The 14-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and huge 240/45 at the rear.
So what separates the Diavel from the XDiavel, now they have the same engine? Well the X has a traditional cruiser feet forward riding position, standard sticky-out indicators and belt final drive while the Diavel is still like a more traditional naked bike with a chain and modern inline indicators.
Accessories include the screen, semi-rigid panniers with pillion backrest, LED running light, quickshifter and multimedia / connectivity system.
- 2019: Silver, grey
- 2020: Black, grey
At the top of the range the new £19,895 1260 S get you the fancy Ohlins suspension, Brembo M50 brakes, nicer machined wheels, the up / down quickshifter, LED running light, fancy seat with light up insert and the multimedia system.
Capacity: 1,262 cc (very high)
Power: 157 bhp / 117 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 244 kg / 538 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 218 kg / 481 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.643 bhp/kg / 0.480 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £16,795
Check out this video review of the 1260 S from Bike World.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: