Ducati Diavel 1260 For Sale
The 2019 Diavel 1260 is a powerful naked bike with a low seat and a hint of cruiser styling. It draws heavily on the feet forward XDiavel and is now available as the 1260 S with Ohlins suspension and better Brembo brakes.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,262cc V-Twin engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), producing 156.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 50mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (100bhp), Touring, Sport
- 8-level traction control and wheelie control, cruise control, launch control
- 3.5" TFT dash, keyless start, backlit switches
- LED lighting all round, pop out pillion grab rail
- Slip and assist clutch, self cancelling indicators
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get the new larger VVT engine from the XDiavel, a colour TFT dash, cornering ABS, a cooler and smaller exhaust to show off the rear wheel, XDiavel derived frame with the shock above the swingarm, backlit switches and most notably there is now an upgraded S version. The 14-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and huge 240/45 at the rear.
So what separates the Diavel from the XDiavel, now they have the same engine? Well the X has a traditional cruiser feet forward riding position, standard sticky-out indicators and belt final drive while the Diavel is still like a more traditional naked bike with a chain and modern inline indicators.
Accessories include the screen, semi-rigid panniers with pillion backrest, LED running light, quickshifter and multimedia / connectivity system.
Colours: Silver, grey
At the top of the range the new £19,895 1260 S get you the fancy Ohlins suspension, Brembo M50 brakes, nicer machined wheels, the up / down quickshifter, LED running light, fancy seat with light up insert and the multimedia system.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
Check out this video review of the 1260 S from Bike World.