Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Diavel 1260 Lamborghini is a premium naked bike with a hint of cruiser styling. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,262 cc V-Twin engine with VVT, producing 159.6 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 48 mm Ohlins upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- 8-level traction control
- 8-level wheelie control
- Cruise control
- Launch control
- 3.5" TFT dash
- Keyless start
- Backlit switches
- LED lighting all round with DRL
- Pop out pillion grab rail
- Slip and assist clutch
- Self cancelling indicators
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Lamborghini limited edition builds on the Diavel 1260 S with a unique green colour scheme, fancy forged wheels, red calipers, 3 bhp more power, loads of Carbon bits and a plaque showing which of the 630 unit production run you are lucky enough to own however it's 2 kg heavier.
The 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
Accessories include the semi-rigid panniers with pillion backrest and screen.
Colours: Green/goldDid You Know?
The Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) own both Ducati and Lamborghini, explaining the seemingly random connection between the two Italian brands. Both the back wheel and colour scheme match the Lamborghini Siàn FKP 37.
Ducati will make 630 units to mark the founding of Lamborghini in 1963 (times ten) and the limited 63 unit production run of the Siàn FKP 37.
Capacity: 1,262 cc (very high)
Power: 160 bhp, 119 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph, 241 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 150 miles, 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres, 4.5 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 780 mm, 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 246 kg, 542 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 220 kg, 485 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.650 bhp/kg, 0.485 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Check out this launch video from Ducati.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.