Ducati XDiavel Black Star For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati XDiavel Black Star is a premium modern cruiser style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,262 cc DVT V-Twin engine with variable valve timing, producing 158.2 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 110 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- 3 level launch control
- 8 level traction control
- Cruise control
- Slipper clutch
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round with DRL
- 3.5" colour TFT dash with 4 display modes
- Backlit switches
- Keyless start
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The XDiavel Black Star is essentially the updated Euro 5 XDiavel S with a fancy paint job, blacked out details, the latest Diablo Rosso III tyres, a new muffler, Suede seat and 2 kg lighter forged wheels.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
Accessories include the performance exhaust, central footpeg kit, comfort seat and larger pillion seat with backrest.
- 2021: Black/grey/red
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.
Capacity: 1,262 cc (very high)
Power: 158 bhp / 118 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 755 mm / 29.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 247 kg / 545 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 221 kg / 487 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.640 bhp/kg / 0.477 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Quality finish
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: