Ducati XDiavel Black Star Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (755 mm / 29.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (247 kg / 545 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,262 cc)
- Power: Very High (158 bhp / 118 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.640 bhp/kg / 0.477 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £21,300
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati XDiavel Black Star is a premium modern cruiser style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,262 cc DVT V-Twin engine with variable valve timing, producing 158.2 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 110 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- 3 level launch control
- 8 level traction control
- Cruise control
- Slipper clutch
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round with DRL
- 3.5" colour TFT dash with 4 display modes
- Backlit switches
- Keyless start
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The XDiavel Black Star is essentially the updated Euro 5 XDiavel S with a fancy paint job, blacked out details, the latest Diablo Rosso III tyres, a new muffler, Suede seat and 2 kg lighter forged wheels.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
Accessories include the performance exhaust, central footpeg kit, comfort seat and larger pillion seat with backrest.
- 2021: Black/grey/red
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.