Triumph Rocket 3 GT For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Rocket 3 GT is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a huge Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 2,458 cc triple engine, producing 164.9 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm with shaft drive
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.30 Stylema four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with Brembo M4.32 four piston caliper
- Cornering ABS and traction control
- Adjustable 47 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 107 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- Cruise control
- Hill hold control
- Keyless ignition
- Dash 12V socket
- Under seat USB port
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED lighting all round
- Colour TFT dash
- 3->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the £19,500 Rocket 3 R there's a more relaxed riding position with feet forward pegs, swept back handlebars, a taller screen, touring seat, pillion backrest, machined wheels and heated grips as standard but it's 3 kg heavier.
The 20-spoke 17" front wheel takes an Avon Cobra Chrome 150/80 tyre and the rear 16" a massive 240/50.
Accessories include the quickshifter, pannier mounting system, 20 litre panniers, luggage rack, TPMS and Bluetooth multimedia module providing phone, Google maps and GoPro control. The Highway Pack includes the rack, panniers, quickshifter and connectivity.
Colours: Black, grey/red/black
Did You Know?
It holds the world record for largest production bike engine.
Capacity: 2,458 cc (very high)
Power: 165 bhp / 123 kW (very high)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 750 mm / 29.5 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 294 kg / 648 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: