Harley Davidson Night Rod Special For Sale
What Is It?
The Harley Davidson Night Rod Special is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,247 cc Revolution V-Twin engine, producing 125 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel frame with Aluminium tank / swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with Brembo four piston caliper
- 43 mm upside down fork with 102 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with pre-load adjustment and 74 mm travel
- Slipper clutch, LED tail light
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The Night Rod Special is based on the 2006 Night Rod but with an updated wheel design, a black-on-black paint scheme and a 5 mm higher seat. There is even a power socket under the seat and pin stripe detailing on the wheels.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a huge 240/40.
Accessories include a hands free key fob, alarm, touring seat and ABS system.
Colours: Black, pearl, blue, orange, red, green, grey
Did You Know?
It's also known as the VRSCDX and the engine was jointly developed with Porsche.
- V (Revolution V-Twin Engine)
- RSC (Racing Street Custom Frame)
- D (Night Rod)
- X (Special Edition)
Up And Down The Range
Check out the V-Rod Muscle as well because it's the same basic frame and engine but with different styling.
Review In A Few
- Slipper clutch
- Riding position
Launch RRP: £13,700
Capacity: 1,247 cc (very high)
Power: 125 bhp / 93 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.9 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 675 mm / 26.6 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 302 kg / 666 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 289 kg / 637 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.414 bhp/kg / 0.309 kW/kg
Check out this video review from David Cohen.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left