Harley Davidson Night Rod For Sale
What Is It?
The Harley Davidson Night Rod is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a 1,130 cc Revolution V-Twin engine, producing 120 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel frame, Aluminium tank / swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with Brembo four piston caliper
- 49 mm fork with 106 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 106 mm travel
- Straight shot mufflers
- 5 speed gearbox
You get two sets of pegs - one up front for cruising and the usual rear set. The 5-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 240/40.
Colours: Black, blue, yellow, red
2008: Engine increased to 1,250 cc and 125 bhp, slipper clutch, new black wheels and optional ABS.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the VRSCD:
- V (Revolution V-Twin Engine)
- RSC (Racing Street Custom Frame)
- D (Night Rod)
Review In A Few
- Comfortable riding position, seat, finish, brakes
- Limited custom exhaust options, economy, not suited to two-up riding, no seat lock
Capacity: 1,130 cc (high)
Power: 120 bhp / 89 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 660 mm / 26.0 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 286 kg / 631 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 276 kg / 609 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.420 bhp/kg / 0.313 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £13,700
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2006||14||11||25||1 / month|