Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (675 mm / 26.6 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (320 kg / 706 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.9 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Average (95 mph / 153 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,337 cc)
- Power: Average (49 bhp / 37 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.153 bhp/kg / 0.114 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,200 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,000
For Sale (40)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Warr's HD.
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is a cruiser style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 1,337 cc (82 cubic inches) Evo V-Twin engine which puts out 49 bhp at 5,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 2,300 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame
- 292 mm disc up front with four piston caliper
- 292 mm disc at the rear with four piston caliper
- 39 mm fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The 16" wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and rear.
Accessories include the pillion back rest and panniers.
Colours: Black, silver, red, yellow, blue, creamDid You Know?
It's part of the Softail range and features in the original Terminator movie.
Model History & Updates
1995: Engine tweaks and 57 bhp.
1997: New analogue + LCD dash.
2000: 1,450 cc (88 ci) Twin Can Beta engine, 63 bhp at 5,200 rpm, peak torque at 3,500 rpm, smoother gearbox, reduced vibes, Showa suspension and 318 kg wet.
2005: Electronic fuel injection.
2007: Euro 3 compliant 1,573 cc (96 ci) engine, 6 speed gearbox, gear position indicator, 140/75 front tyre, 200/55 rear tyre and 17" wheels.
2012: New improved dash, 1,690 cc (103 ci) engine and 313 kg dry.
2014: Standard ABS and 318 kg dry.
2016: Cruise control.
Popularity & How Many Left