Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (705 mm / 27.8 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (375 kg / 827 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.7 litres / 6.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,745 cc)
- Power: Average (86 bhp / 64 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.229 bhp/kg / 0.171 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (5,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (16)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson Road King is a fully dressed cruiser style bike focused on highway mile munching and is powered by a the Milwaukee-Eight oil-cooled 1,745 cc (107 cubic inches) four stroke V-Twin engine which puts out 85.5 bhp at 5,450 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,250 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 49 mm Showa SDBV fork with 117 mm travel
- Dual adjustable rear shocks
- Slip and assist clutch
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1994-2015 model there's a new Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine with 11 bhp more power.
The 17" front wheel takes a 130/70 tyre and the rear 16" a 180/65.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, orange, red, yellow
Popularity & How Many Left