Harley-Davidson FLHRXS Road King Special Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (695 mm / 27.4 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (355 kg / 783 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.7 litres / 6.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,745 cc)
- Power: Average (86 bhp / 64 kW)
- Redline: Average (5,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £18,600
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Mr Darcy & the Ol' Man.
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson Road King Special is a cruiser style bike focused on highway mile munching and is powered by a the Milwaukee-Eight oil-cooled 1,745 cc (107 cubic inches) V-Twin engine which puts out 85.5 bhp at 5,450 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,250 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Linked brakes with ABS system
- 49 mm Showa SDBV fork with 117 mm travel
- Dual adjustable rear shocks
- Analogue dash with LCD insert
- Slip and assist clutch
- Highway bars
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
It's based on the popular classic Road King but has a blacked out engine / exhaust / fork, a single headlight, 19" front wheel, stretched panniers, a smaller pillion seat and no screen.
The 20-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 130/60 tyre and the rear 18" a 180/55.
Colours: Black, red, green, orange, green/purple
Model History & Updates
2019: 1,868 cc (114 cubic inches) engine, 92.5 bhp at 5,020 and maximum torque at 3,250 rpm.
2020: Cross spoked wheels.
2021: Daymaker LED headlight standard.
Popularity & How Many Left