Indian Springfield Dark Horse Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (660 mm / 26.0 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (349 kg / 770 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (20.8 litres / 5.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,811 cc)
- Power: Average (76 bhp / 57 kW)
- Redline: Average (5,400 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £22,350
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Indian Springfield Dark Horse is a bagger style cruiser and is powered by an air-cooled 1,811 cc (111 cubic inches) Thunder Stroke V-Twin engine which puts out 94 bhp at 5,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,250 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 46 mm fork with 119 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 114 mm travel
- Power modes: Tour, Road, Sport
- Cruise control
- TPMS system
- Keyless ignition
- USB port
- Remote locking quick release panniers
- Dual analogue dash + LCD display
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Cruisetec 130/80 tyre and the rear 16" a 180/60.
Accessories include the heated grips, topbox + pillion back rest, pillion backrest, rider backrest, pillion boards, quick release screen, smoked screen, highway pegs, fog lamps, heated / cooled seat and ape hanger bars.
Colours: Black, whiteDid You Know?
It has a cool feature which de-activates the rear cylinder at idle to reduce heat output. Indian was founded in Springfield, Massachusetts in 1901.
Model History & Updates
2020: New 1,890 cc (116 cubic inches) engine producing 82 bhp at 5,000 rpm and maximum torque at 2,800 rpm. New two-up Rogue seat and 355 kg wet.