Harley-Davidson FLHX Street Glide Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (668 mm / 26.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (360 kg / 794 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.9 litres / 6.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,745 cc)
- Power: Average (86 bhp / 64 kW)
- Redline: Average (5,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £20,700
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson Street Glide is a touring focused cruiser and is powered by an air / oil cooled 1,745 cc (107 cubic inches) V-Twin engine which puts out 85.8 bhp at 5,020 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 292 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 292 mm disc at the rear with Brembo four piston caliper
- Linked ABS system
- 49 mm Showa SDBV fork with 98 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 51 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Dash with 4 analogue dials + TFT infotainment
- Side stand
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Harley's Street Glide is fitted with everything you need for epic touring including a full batwing fairing, 50W Harmon/Kardon audio system with dual 5.25" speakers, CD / AM / FM / MP3 playback, USB socket, a huge aerial, large rigid panniers, highway bars and a comfy seat.
Compared to the 2012-2016 model there's a 55 cc larger engine, more torque lower down, less vibes, new improved Showa suspension, cruise control, ABS, less vibes and a new 6.5" colour TFT dash.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop Multi-Tread 130/60 tyre and the rear 16" a 180/65.
Options include the LED headlight, wire-spoked wheels, rider backrest, pillion backrest and pillion footboards.
Colours: Black, grey, red, blue, green, blue/black, orange/blackDid You Know?
It's one of the best selling Harleys.
Model History & Updates
2019: Street Glide Special with 114 engine and fancy wheels.
2020: 114 engine standard.
2021: Daymaker LED headlight standard.
Popularity & How Many Left