Indian Challenger Dark Horse Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (672 mm / 26.5 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (377 kg / 831 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.7 litres / 6.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (113 mph / 182 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,768 cc)
- Power: High (122 bhp / 91 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.324 bhp/kg / 0.241 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £25,000
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Indian Challenger Dark Horse is a fully dressed cruiser designed for mile munching and is powered by a liquid cooled 1768 cc (108 cubic inches) PowerPlus V-Twin engine which puts out 122 bhp at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,800 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 298 mm rear disc with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS system
- 43 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- FOX rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 114 mm travel
- Lean angle aware traction control with off mode
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport
- Dual analogue / LCD dash
- 7" TFT touchscreen with connectivity
- Keyless start
- Cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen over 75 mm
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED lighting all round
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the standard Challenger with a blacked out engine / exhaust, TPMS, and a GPS based satnav.
For storage the 82 litre panniers are joined by two gloveboxes up front, with a USB socket on the right. As standard there's a 100W audio system with two 6.5" speakers however it can be optionally boosted to 50% louder with two additional speakers in the panniers.
Accessories include the heated grips, engine bars, comfort seats, tall screen, rider backrest, pillion backrest and high bars.
The 15-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Cruisetec 130/60 tyre and the rear 16" a 180/60.
Colours: Black, bronzeDid You Know?
It has a cool feature which de-activates the rear cylinder at idle to reduce overall heat output and the TFT screen can be customised with widgets.
Model History & Updates
2022: Jack Daniels 107 unit limited edition individually numbered with a fancy paint scheme.