Harley Davidson VRSCF V-Rod Muscle For Sale
What Is It?
The Harley Davidson V-Rod Muscle is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,247 cc Revolution V-Twin engine, producing 125 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel frame with Aluminium tank / swing arm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with Brembo four piston caliper
- 43 mm upside down fork with 102 mm travel
- Rear pre-load adjustable shocks with 74 mm travel
- Slipper clutch, LED tail light
- 12V socket under seat
- 5 speed gearbox
The V-Rod Muscle is based on the Night Rod Special but with a bit more bling and a 30 mm higher seat.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a huge 240/40.
A hands free key fob and ABS make up the optional security package. The fob locks the bike when you walk away and unlocks on your return.
Colours: Black, dark grey, pearl, black/red flames, black/silver flamesDid You Know?
It's also known as the VRSCF:
- V (Revolution V-Twin Engine)
- RSC (Racing Street Custom Frame)
- F (Muscle)
Launch RRP: £12,300
Capacity: 1,247 cc (very high)
Power: 125 bhp / 93 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.9 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 705 mm / 27.8 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 305 kg / 673 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 290 kg / 639 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.410 bhp/kg / 0.306 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Great sound track
- It's a heavy bike to push around
- Custom parts availability
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left