Ducati Diavel Diesel For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £18,500–£14,800
What Is It?
The Ducati Diavel Diesel is a premium modern cruiser bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,198.4 cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 150.2 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. It's the engine from the 1198 Superbike but de-tuned for loads of low down torque rather than top end power.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo monobloc four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 120 mm travel
- Slipper clutch, keyless start
- 8 level traction control, 3 riding modes
- LED tail light, headlight, indicators and position lights
- 2->1->2 exhaust system with Aluminium muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the standard Diavel you get lots of post-apocalyptic detailing like exposed welding, rivets, a unique brown leather seat, red Diesel inserts in the air intakes, red front caliper, 5 red links in the chain, a "never look back" number plaque and the fancy ceramic coated exhaust from the latest Carbon with billet end caps. Only 666 will be made and like the other 2017 Diavel models power is now down roughly 10 bhp to help meet the Euro 4 requirements.
The Diavel features a few nifty tricks like the forged Aluminium fold out pillion pegs, slide out grab rail and dual side radiators to keep the lines tidy. The mirrors and air intakes are also forged Aluminium.
There are three ride modes to choose from. Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response and level 3 DTC, Touring tones down the throttle response and raises DTC to level 4 while Urban drops power to 100 bhp with DTC level 5. The DTC level can be fine-tuned within each mode using the dash.
The 14-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
Did You Know?
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.
Review In A Few
- Intricate details
- Build quality
- Very rare
Capacity: 1,198 cc (very high)
Power: 150 bhp / 112 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,800 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 168 mph / 270 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 239 kg / 527 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds
Launch RRP: £20,900
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|