Ducati Diavel Titanium For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Diavel Titanium is a premium modern cruiser bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,198.4 cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 159.6 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. It's the engine from the 1198 Superbike but de-tuned for loads of low down torque rather than top end power.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo monobloc four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 120 mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- Keyless start
- 8 level traction control
- 3 riding modes
- LED tail light, indicators headlight and position lights
- 2->1->2 exhaust system with Aluminium muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the Diavel Carbon you get a Titanium/black colour scheme, black exhaust pipes, special wheels and Titanium tank covers / headlight cover / pillion seat cover detailing. There's also an Alcantara seat, individual number plaque and Stainless Steel muffler with Zircotech ceramic lining however only 500 were made so it's pretty rare.
The Diavel features a few nifty tricks like the forged Aluminium fold out pillion pegs, slide out grab rail and dual side radiators to keep the lines tidy. The mirrors and air intakes are also forged Aluminium.
There are three ride modes to choose from and the DTC level can be fine-tuned within each mode using the dash:
- Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response and level 3 DTC
- Touring tones down the throttle response and raises DTC to level 4.
- Urban drops power to 100 bhp with DTC level 5.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.Did You Know?
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.
Launch RRP: £23,000
Capacity: 1,198 cc (very high)
Power: 160 bhp / 119 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,800 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 168 mph / 270 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 234 kg / 516 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 205 kg / 452 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.684 bhp/kg / 0.510 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Intricate details
- Build quality
- Very rare
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left