Yamaha YZF-R1M For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha YZF-R1M is a top of the line sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Magnesium sub-frame
- Aluminium frame / swingarm / tank
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Linked brakes, cornering ABS, traction control
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Launch control, slide control, anti-wheelie
- Speed sensitive steering damper
- LED lighting, TFT dash, 4 ride modes
- Slipper clutch, quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
The R1M is a limited edition model based on the R1 with Carbon Fibre bodywork, Magnesium wheels, the IMU powered data logger and Ohlins electronic semi-active racing suspension.
It's so limited that you have to sign up on a special website before a dealer will even talk to you about it. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a variety of screens (£129), chain guard (£62), billet levers / pegs / covers, racing stands, Akrapovic Full System Evolution exhaust (£2,384) and Akrapovic Titanium muffler (£750).
- 2015-2017: Silver/black/blue
- 2018: Black/silver/blue (lots more black)
2018: New Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 ERS semi-active suspension (NIX30 EC fork + TTX36 EC shock), grippier Bridgestone Battlax RS10 tyres, new quickshifter with downshifts and smooth / fast settings, improved anti-wheelie system.
Launch RRP: £18,750
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 197 bhp / 147 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 860 mm / 33.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 180 kg / 397 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.985 bhp/kg / 0.735 kW/kg
Check out this video review of the 2018 update from 44Teeth.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left