Indian FTR 1200 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Indian FTR 1200 is a naked retro style bike and is powered by a new Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,203 cc V-Twin engine, producing 120 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm Sachs upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Cruise control
- Removable pillion grab handles
- 805 mm / 840 mm adjustable seat
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Indian also offer a 94 bhp version which can be restricted for the A2 licence. The 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop DT3-R 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
- Tracker Kit: Low seat, pillion seat cover, number boards, Akrapovic slip-on.
- Rally Kit: Spoked wheels, high mount Akrapovic, screen, tank covers, ProTaper rally handlebar, high mount plate holder.
- Sport Kit: Low mount Akrapovic, Carbon mudguard / tank cover / seat cover.
- Tour Kit: Side pannier, screen, tank bag.
Accessories include the Akrapovic high / low slip-on muffler, low seat, number boards, pillion seat cover, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier and Carbon bits.
Colours: BlackDid You Know?
The fuel tank is under the seat for improved weight distribution.
Launch RRP: £11,900
Capacity: 1,203 cc (very high)
Power: 120 bhp, 89 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph, 201 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 110 miles, 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres, 3.4 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 840 mm, 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 230 kg, 507 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 221 kg, 487 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.522 bhp/kg, 0.389 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Customisation potential
- Looks awesome
- No TFT dash
Up And Down The Range
At the top of the range the FTR 1200 S is equipped with an IMU powered traction control / anti-wheelie system, 4.3" colour TFT touchscreen dash with various display modes, fast charge USB port, ABS off mode, fully adjustable piggyback rear shock, fully adjustable gold coloured fork and Sport / Rain ride modes.
Check out this video review from Bike World.
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left