Triumph Trophy 1200 SE Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (295 kg / 650 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (26.0 litres / 6.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Very High (260 miles / 418 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,215 cc)
- Power: High (133 bhp / 99 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £14,300
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Trophy 1200 SE is a premium touring bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine which puts out 132.8 bhp @ 8,900 rpm and maximum torque at 6,450 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Combined ABS system
- Adjustable WP 43 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Full LCD / Analogue dash with connectivity
- 800 mm / 820 mm adjustable seat
- Electrically adjustable screen over 160 mm with memory
- Electrically adjustable suspension (Comfort, Normal, Sport)
- Integrated 31 litre panniers
- Centre stand
- Lockable glovebox with 12V socket
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is impressive with a stereo audio system including auto volume control based on speed and Bluetooth connectivity.
Accessories include the colour coded 55 litre topbox with 12V socket, heated grips, heated seats, -40 mm low seat, tall screen and additional 12V socket.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Angel 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, blueDid You Know?
It shares the engine design with the Tiger Explorer and it has a 10,000 mile service interval.
Up And Down The Range
The entry level Trophy 1200 does without the electronic suspension adjustment, TPMS, extra 12V socket and audio system.
Popularity & How Many Left