Triumph Trophy 1200 SE Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Trophy 1200 SE is a premium touring bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine which puts out 132.8 bhp @ 8,900 rpm and maximum torque at 6,450 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Combined ABS system
- Adjustable WP 43 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Full LCD / Analogue dash with connectivity
- 800 mm / 820 mm adjustable seat
- Electrically adjustable screen over 160 mm with memory
- Electrically adjustable suspension (Comfort, Normal, Sport)
- Integrated 31 litre panniers
- Centre stand
- Lockable glovebox with 12V socket
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is impressive with a stereo audio system including auto volume control based on speed and Bluetooth connectivity.
Accessories include the colour coded 55 litre topbox with 12V socket, heated grips, heated seats, -40 mm low seat, tall screen and additional 12V socket.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Angel 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, blueDid You Know?
It shares the engine design with the Tiger Explorer and it has a 10,000 mile service interval.
Launch RRP: £14,300
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 133 bhp, 99 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph, 209 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 260 miles, 418 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 26.0 litres, 6.9 US gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 800 mm, 31.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 295 kg, 650 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Electronics package
- Wind protection
- Plenty of power
- Really quite heavy
Up And Down The Range
The entry level Trophy 1200 does without the electronic suspension adjustment, TPMS, extra 12V socket and audio system.
For Sale (13)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left