Suzuki Bandit 650 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (215 kg / 474 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (656 cc)
- Power: Average (85 bhp / 63 kW)
- Redline: High (12,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,500
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Suzuki Bandit 650 is a popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 656 cc inline four engine, producing 85 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,900 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 126 mm travel
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS)
- 770 mm / 790 mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable handlebar height and levers
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the 2007-2008 model include a new headlight with modern angular design, new end cans, blacked out engine, new combined dashboard, new tail light and indicators.
The 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, grey, red, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the GSF650.
Up And Down The Range
The GSF650S is basically the same bike but with a half fairing for better weather protection and the optional ABS, however they add 3 kg to the weight.
Popularity & How Many Left