Moto Guzzi Flying Fortress For Sale
The Moto Guzzi Flying Fortress is a unique dedicated touring bike with a shaft drive and is powered by a transversely mounted 1,380cc V-Twin engine which puts out 95 bhp.
What Is It?
- Uber rare, just look at it!
- Non-adjustable fork, pannier design
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 1,380cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 95.2bhp at 6,500rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system
- 45mm fork with 108mm travel
- Remotely adjustable dual rear shocks with 80mm travel
- 3-level traction control, cruise control
- Veloce/Turismo/Pioggia ride modes
- LED position lights and taillight
- Adjustable levers
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's all about the details from the 58 litre panniers to the removable pillion seat/Carbon cover, red cylinder heads, remote shock adjustment by the seat and LED daytime running lights.
The ride modes are essentially Sport with an aggressive throttle response, Touring which tones it down a bit and Rain which reduces available torque to prevent wheelspins.
Carbon Fibre is used liberally on the MGX-21 to save 16kg from the mudguard, fuel tank panels and engine panels to the pannier covers. While the funky front wheel looks like it might also be Carbon it's actually Aluminium alloy with an aerodynamic Carbon cover.
For entertainment there is a beefy 50W infotainment system with 4 speakers, voice recognition via your mobile/Bluetooth and all the usual methods of hooking up your music. The 6-spoke 21" front wheel takes a Dunlop Elite 3 120/70 tyre and the rear 16" a 180/60.
Accessories include a top box, tall screen, footboards, comfort seat and billet Aluminium mirrors/levers/cylinder head covers.
Did You Know?
Moto Guzzi nicknamed it the Flying Fortress and it's also known as the MGX-21
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
- Related Model