Moto Guzzi Flying Fortress For Sale
What Is It?
The Moto Guzzi Flying Fortress is a unique dedicated touring bike with a shaft drive and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 1,380 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 95.2 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system
- 45 mm fork with 108 mm travel
- Remotely adjustable dual rear shocks with 80 mm travel
- 3-level traction control, cruise control
- Ride modes: Veloce (Sport) / Turismo (Touring) / Pioggia (Rain)
- LED position lights and taillight
- Adjustable levers
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's all about the details from the 58 litre panniers to the removable pillion seat / Carbon cover, red cylinder heads, remote shock adjustment by the seat and LED daytime running lights.
The ride modes are essentially Sport with an aggressive throttle response, Touring which tones it down a bit and Rain which reduces available torque to prevent wheel spin.
Carbon Fibre is used liberally on the MGX-21 to save 16 kg from the mudguard, fuel tank panels, engine panels and the pannier covers. The funky front wheel looks like it might also be Carbon but it's actually Aluminium with an aerodynamic Carbon cover.
For entertainment there is a beefy 50W infotainment system with 4 speakers, voice recognition via your mobile/Bluetooth and all the usual methods of hooking up your music.
The 6-spoke 21" front wheel takes a Dunlop Elite 3 120/70 tyre and the rear 16" a 180/60.
Accessories include a top box, tall screen, footboards, comfort seat and billet Aluminium mirrors / levers / cylinder head covers.
Did You Know?
Moto Guzzi nicknamed it the Flying Fortress and it's also known as the MGX-21.
Review In A Few
- Looks awesome
- Uber rare
- Non-adjustable fork
- Pannier design
Capacity: 1,380 cc (very high)
Power: 95 bhp / 71 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.5 litres / 4.5 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 740 mm / 29.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 356 kg / 785 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 336 kg / 741 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.267 bhp/kg / 0.199 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Popularity & How Many Left