Lexmoto Pegasus 300 For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Pegasus 300 is a budget A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 276 cc single cylinder engine, producing 26.1 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- Dual discs up front with two piston calipers
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Standard fork
- Dual piggyback shocks
- LED lighting
- Fold out pillion pegs
Equipment includes an assisted seat opening system, plenty of space for one full face helmet under the seat plus a small bag, a smaller storage area right at the back, a 12V socket, ignition security shutter, centre stand and a colour TFT dash between the speedo / rev counter.
Probably the highlight feature, missing on many rivals, is the TFT dash which shows the fuel level, engine temperature, battery voltage and has multiple display modes for day and night riding.
The 20-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 Timsun tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the TR300T-P.
Review In A Few
- Motorway capable
- Storage capacity
- Value for money
- TFT dash
- Rivals feature traction control, electrically adjustable screens and keyless start
Capacity: 276 cc (low)
Power: 26 bhp / 19 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 177 kg / 390 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.147 bhp/kg / 0.110 kW/kg
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.