Lexmoto Pegasus 300 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (177 kg / 390 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (70 mpg / 4.0 l/100km / 24.8 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (276 cc)
- Power: Average (26 bhp / 19 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.147 bhp/kg / 0.110 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,200
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Rev Bomb.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Pegasus 300 is a budget A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 276 cc single cylinder engine, producing 26.1 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- Dual discs up front with four piston calipers
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Standard fork
- Dual piggyback shocks
- LED lighting
- Fold out pillion pegs
Equipment includes an assisted seat opening system, plenty of space for one full face helmet under the seat plus a small bag, a smaller storage area right at the back, a 12V socket, ignition security shutter, centre stand and a colour TFT dash between the speedo / rev counter.
Probably the highlight feature, missing on many rivals, is the TFT dash which shows the fuel level, engine temperature, battery voltage and has multiple display modes for day and night riding.
The 20-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 Timsun tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
- 2020: White, grey
- 2021: White, black
It's also known as the Taro Explorer and TR300T-P.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant.