Hyosung GT650R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (215 kg / 474 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (647 cc)
- Power: Average (73 bhp / 54 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.340 bhp/kg / 0.253 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,680
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Hyosung GT650R is a budget sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 647 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 72.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 230 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear monoshock with 100 mm travel
- Analogue + LCD dash
- LED taillight
- Fuel injection
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, redDid You Know?
It can be traced back to Hyosung manufacturing bikes for Suzuki under licence (SV650S).
Popularity & How Many Left