Ducati 899 Panigale For Sale
The 2014 Ducati 899 Panigale is a mid-range dedicated sports bike and is powered by an 898cc V-Twin engine which puts out 148bhp. It was replaced by the 959 Panigale in 2016.
What Is It?
- Stylish, fast, powerful brakes, quality finish
- You will probably want to find another £1600 for some Termignoni silencers (1.5kg off the weight too)
The 899 Panigale is the smaller brother to the 1199 Panigale, powered by a liquid cooled 898cc 90° V-Twin producing 148bhp at 10,750rpm. The 1199 and 899 share the same core design, which is a big plus, but there are some differences as well. The cam profile is different and some elements are aluminium rather than magnesium (cylinder head, clutch cover, sump cover). In a similar vein the fuel tank is steel rather than aluminium and you don't get the 1199's cool LED lights.
Bosch 9MP ABS, 8 level traction control (DTC), engine braking control (EBC) and a quick shifter are fitted as standard. The monocoque aluminium frame acts as both a stressed member of the chassis and the airbox.
- Fully adjustable 43mm Showa fork with 120mm travel
- Fully adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130mm travel
- Sachs steering damper
- Dual 320mm semi floating discs with radial Brembo monobloc 2 piston calipers at the front
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Ride by wire system with 3 power modes (wet, sport, race)
- Oil bath clutch (slipper on the 1199)
- 2 into 1 into 2 exhaust system with twin mufflers under the sump
- 10 spoke alloy wheels with Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyres
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (11)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out a review from BaronVonGrumble: