Ducati 899 Panigale For Sale
The 2014 Ducati 899 Panigale is a mid-range dedicated sports bike and is powered by an 898cc V-Twin engine which puts out 148bhp. It was replaced by the 959 Panigale in 2016.
Pros / Cons
- Stylish, fast, powerful, brakes, quality finish
- You will probably want the Termignoni system
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 898cc 90° V-Twin producing 148bhp at 10,750rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS system
- Adjustable 43mm Showa BPF fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130mm travel
- 8-level traction control, engine braking control
- Sachs steering damper, quickshifter
- Ride mode: Wet (100bhp), Sport, Race
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
The 899 Panigale is the smaller and less powerful brother to the 1199 Panigale. They share the same core design, which is a big plus, but there are some differences as well like the double sided swingarm.
The cam profile is different and some elements are Aluminium rather than Magnesium; cylinder head, clutch cover and sump cover.
In a similar vein the fuel tank / subframe are Steel rather than Aluminium and you don't get the 1199's cool LED headlight or slipper clutch. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the £1,600 Termignoni exhaust system (saves 1.5kg).
Colours: Red, white with red wheels
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2014||342||144||486||150 / month|
|2015||217||79||296||96 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Check out this video review from BaronVonGrumble.