Ducati 899 Panigale For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati 899 Panigale is a mid-range dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 898 cc 90° V-Twin producing 148 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 8-level traction control
- Engine braking control
- Sachs steering damper
- Ride mode: Wet (100 bhp), Sport, Race
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
The 899 Panigale is the smaller and less powerful brother to the 1199 Panigale. They share the same core design, which is a big plus, but there are some differences as well like the double sided swingarm.
The cam profile is different and some elements are Aluminium rather than Magnesium; cylinder head, clutch cover and sump cover.
In a similar vein the fuel tank / subframe are Steel rather than Aluminium and you don't get the 1199's cool LED headlight or slipper clutch.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the £1,600 Termignoni exhaust system (saves 1.5 kg).
Colours: Red, white with red wheels
Review In A Few
- Quality finish
- You will probably want the Termignoni system
Launch RRP: £12,500
Capacity: 898 cc (average)
Power: 148 bhp / 110 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 193 kg / 426 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 169 kg / 373 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.767 bhp/kg / 0.572 kW/kg
Check out this video review from BaronVonGrumble.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left