Ducati Diavel Cromo For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Get a quote with The Bike Insurer
Get a quote with Compare the Market
Power: 160 bhp
Engine: 1,198 cc, 10,800 rpm red line, 168 mph top speed
Economy: 35 mpg
Range: 130 miles from the 17.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 770 mm
Weight: 239 kg (wet), 210 kg (dry)
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,198.4cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 159.6bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm. It's the engine from the 1198 Superbike but de-tuned for loads of low down torque rather than top end power.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo monobloc 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 50mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 120mm travel
- Slipper clutch, keyless start
- 8 level traction control, 3 riding modes
- LED tail light, indicators and position light
- 2->1->2 exhaust system with Aluminium muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the standard Diavel the Cromo edition gets you a black frame, chrome finish tank with Ducati logo, black exhaust caps and polished Aluminium detailing on the headlight.
The Diavel features a few nifty tricks like the forged Aluminium fold out pillion pegs, slide out grab rail and dual side radiators to keep the lines tidy. The mirrors and air intakes are also forged Aluminium.
There are three ride modes to choose from. Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response and level 3 DTC, Touring tones down the throttle response and raises DTC to level 4 while Urban drops power to 100bhp with DTC level 5. The DTC level can be fine-tuned within each mode using the dash.
The 14-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
Did You Know?
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at some similar models.
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk