Harley-Davidson XR1200 Race Spec Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (250 kg / 551 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.3 litres / 3.5 US gallons)
- Top Speed: High (145 mph / 233 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,202 cc)
- Power: Average (90 bhp / 67 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,100
For Sale (7)
Sell Your Bike
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson XR1200 is a flat tracker style cruiser and is powered by an air / oil cooled 1,202 cc (73 cubic inches) V-Twin engine which puts out 89.8 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,700 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 292 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable dual rear shocks
- Dual analogue dash + LCD insert
- Fuel injection
- Side stand
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The 6-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Michelin Scorcher 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Colours: Black, white, redDid You Know?
It's inspired by the famous XR-750 Dirt Tracker.
Model History & Updates
2011: XR1200X launched with Showa piggyback shocks, Showa BPF fork and blacked out engine / exhaust.
Popularity & How Many Left