CFMOTO 800MT Sport Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (825 mm / 32.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (231 kg / 509 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: High (135 mph / 217 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (799 cc)
- Power: Average (94 bhp / 70 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.407 bhp/kg / 0.303 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,800
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from CFMOTO.
What Is It?
The CFMOTO 800MT Sport is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 799 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 93.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with J.Juan four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with J.Juan two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable KYB upside down fork with 160 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Steering damper
- Slip and assist clutch
- Ride modes: Rain, Sport
- TFT dash
- Keyless ignition
- Cruise control
- LED lighting all round
- LED foglights
- 7" TFT dash with connectivity
- USB + 12V socket
- Chain guard
- Engine bars
- 2->1 exhaust system
For storage there are quick release Aluminium 35 litre + 28 litre panniers and a 6 litre top case as standard.
The 5-spoke 19" front wheel takes a MAXXIS MaxxVenture 110/80 tyre and a 150/70 at the rear.
Colours: Grey, blue
It should hit the dealers June 2022Did You Know?
It's based on the now-discontinued KTM 790 Adventure and is styled by the same Kiska design house used by KTM.