Yamaha Tracer 9 GT For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 9 GT is a popular sports tourer and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 889 cc triple engine, producing 117.3 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 2-level cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 137 mm travel
- Semi-active electronic suspension
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- 3-level lean angle aware traction control
- 3-level slide control
- 3-level anti wheelie system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Cruise control
- Dual 3.5" TFT dash
- 12V socket near dash
- LED lighting all round
- Adjustable 810 mm / 825 mm seat
- Adjustable screen over 50 mm
- Centre stand
- 3->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The range topping Tracer 9 GT builds on the Tracer 9 with the cornering headlight, panniers, up / down quickshifter, heated grips and KYB semi-active electronic suspension however it's 8 kg heavier.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax T32 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, top box with pillion backrest, LED fog lights and heated seat.
- 2021: Black, red, silver/black
Capacity: 889 cc (average)
Power: 117 bhp / 87 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,750 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 220 kg / 485 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.532 bhp/kg / 0.397 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Electronics package
- Brilliant engine
- Looks divide opinion
Check out this launch video from Yamaha.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: