Sym Mask 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (117 kg / 258 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.2 litres / 1.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.085 bhp/kg / 0.064 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,000
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this walkaround video from Moto GB.
What Is It?
The Sym Mask 125 is a learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124.6 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 226 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Single rear shock
- LED taillight
- Dual analogue dash
- Electric and kick starters
- Ignition shutter lock
- Centre stand
- Bag hook
Under the seat there's a USB port and enough storage for a full face helmet.
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the screen and luggage rack.
Colours: Black, white, red, blue, black/greenDid You Know?
It's also called the Orbit 125 and unusually the keyless fuel cap is to the left of the steering column.
Popularity & How Many Left