Peugeot Vivacity 50 For Sale
What Is It?
The Peugeot Vivacity 50 is an entry level scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by an air-cooled 49.1 cc single cylinder two stoke engine, producing 4.7 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,600 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 190 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 110 mm drum brake at the rear
- Standard fork with 73 mm travel
- Rear shock with 68 mm travel
- Gurtner PA carburettor fuelling
- Side stand, bag hook
De-restricted they will do 45-50 mph. The 3-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Silver, blue, black, white
2008: Major update with a four stroke engine, 8.5 litre fuel tank, larger 200 mm front disc, larger 130 mm drum at the rear, 12V socket under the seat and lots of storage with 22 litres under the seat and 13 litres in the novel front opening "boot" but there's no glovebox in the steering column.
2012: Sixties edition gets a brown seat and retro graphics.
Capacity: 49 cc (low)
Power: 7 bhp / 5 kW (low)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 30 mph / 48 km/h (low)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 80 miles / 129 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 6.0 litres / 1.3 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 786 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 88 kg / 194 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|