Peugeot Vivacity 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (786 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (88 kg / 194 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.0 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: Low (80 miles / 129 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (7 bhp / 5 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,700
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Peugeot Vivacity 50 is an entry level scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by an air-cooled 49.1 cc single cylinder two stoke engine, producing 4.7 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,600 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 190 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 110 mm drum brake at the rear
- Standard fork with 73 mm travel
- Rear shock with 68 mm travel
- Gurtner PA carburettor fuelling
- Side stand
- Bag hook
De-restricted they will do 45-50 mph. The 3-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Silver, blue, black, white
Model History & Updates
2008: Major update with a four stroke engine, 8.5 litre fuel tank, larger 200 mm front disc, larger 130 mm drum at the rear, 12V socket under the seat and lots of storage with 22 litres under the seat and 13 litres in the novel front opening "boot" but there's no glovebox in the steering column.
2012: Sixties edition gets a brown seat and retro graphics.
Popularity & How Many Left