Peugeot Vivacity 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Peugeot Vivacity 125 is a learner friendly entry level scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 124.6 cc single cylinder two stoke engine, producing 8 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 190 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 110 mm drum brake at the rear
- Standard fork with 73 mm travel
- Rear shock with 68 mm travel
- Gurtner PA carburettor fuelling
- Side stand
- Bag hook
De-restricted they will do 45-50 mph. The 3-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Silver, blue, black, white
2008: Major update with a four stroke engine, 8.5 litre fuel tank, larger 200 mm front disc, larger 130 mm drum at the rear, 12V socket under the seat and lots of storage with 22 litres under the seat and 13 litres in the novel front opening "boot". The engine now makes 8.5 bhp, weight is 118 kg dry and the rear tyre is now a 120/70.
2012: Sixties Edition gets a brown seat and retro graphics.
2015: RS Special Edition with grey/black colour scheme, black fork and black pillion grab rail.
Launch RRP: £2,000
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 8 bhp / 6 kW (low)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 90 miles / 145 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 8.5 litres / 1.9 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 112 kg / 247 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left