Langen Two Stroke Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (120 kg / 265 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (250 cc)
- Power: Average (75 bhp / 56 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.625 bhp/kg / 0.466 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,700 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £28,000
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video of it running from BikeSocial.
What Is It?
The Langen Two Stroke is a unique high revving cafe racer and is powered by a Vins 249.5 cc V-Twin two stroke engine which puts out 75 bhp at 11,700 rpm and maximum torque at 11,700 rpm.
Like the Ducati Panigale V4 it has counter rotating crankshafts and most of the power is high up in the 9,500 - 11,700 rpm range.
- Aluminium tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with HEL four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with HEL single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins fork
- Adjustable dual Ktech Razor piggyback shocks
- LED lighting all round
- LCD dash
- Electric starter
- Fuel injection
- 6 speed gearbox
Almost everything about the Two Stroke is unique, from the Carbon Fibre fuel tank to the 24-carat gold leaf detailing and only 100 will be build for the UK.
The wire-spoked tubeless 17" wheels take a Dunlop TT100 GP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 150/70 at the rear.
Colours: SilverDid You Know?
Christofer Ratcliffe aka "Langen" spent 10 years as a design engineer at CCM before starting Langen Motorcycles. Servicing is every 1,800 miles.