KTM RC 8C Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (157 kg / 346 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (889 cc)
- Power: High (126 bhp / 94 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.803 bhp/kg / 0.598 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £31,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this intro video from KTM.
What Is It?
The KTM RC 8C is a track focused sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 889 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 126.1 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,900 rpm. It's a race tuned version of the Duke 890 R engine.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 290 mm disc up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 230 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Adjustable 2-level Brembo 19 RCS Corsa Corta radial master cylinder
- Adjustable WP XACT PRO 7543 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX PRO 7746 rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable WP steering damper
- Adjustable clip-on bars / footpegs
- Slip and assist clutch
- 5" TFT dash
- GPS data logger
- Up / down quickshifter
- Touch activated tail rain light
- Carbon winglets / front mudguard
- GRP fairings with Kevlar reinforced Carbon reinforcement
- Adjustable CNC milled triple clamps
- 2->1 Steel exhaust system with Akrapovic Titanium muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 7-spoke 17" Dymag UP7X forged front wheel takes a Pirelli Diablo 120/70 slick tyre and the rear a 180/60. The rear can also take a 200/55 tyre.
Colours: OrangeDid You Know?
It's built as a partnership between KTM and Kramer Motorcycles but only 100 will be made. The fuel tank is actually the sub-frame, with the filler cap in the seat.