Kawasaki W800 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki W800 is an A2 friendly retro style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 773 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,800 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Tokico two piston caliper
- 270 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment and 107 mm travel
- 2->2 exhaust system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
- 5 speed gearbox
The 2020 W800 builds on the W800 Street from 2019 with loads of retro styling touches, a larger 19" front wheel and plenty of Chrome.
There is lots of attention to detail, such as the 170 mm LED headlight including position lights to make it look like an old bulb headlight, twin pea shooter exhausts, a plush quilted seat, retro style indicators and a modern ABS system subtly designed in.
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 130/80.
Accessories include headed grips and engine bars.
The closely related £9,100 W800 Cafe is basically the same bike but with low clip-on handlebars, a cafe screen, hump on the seat and more aggressive riding position.
Review In A Few
- It has nailed the retro vibe, LED headlight, low learner friendly seat
- Quite heavy, smallish tank, no gear position indicator
Capacity: 773 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 221 kg / 487 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.213 bhp/kg / 0.159 kW/kg
Check out this video from Kawasaki.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.