Honda XL125V Varadero For Sale
The 2007 Honda Varadero 125 is a learner friendly semi-faired bike and is powered by a 125cc V-Twin engine which puts out 14bhp. It was originally launched in 2001.
What Is It?
- Range, big bike feel, plenty of oomph
- Headlight, no fuel gauge, looks, heavy
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 124.7cc 90° V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 14.2bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 276mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 35mm fork with 132mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox and fuel injection
Compared to the 2001-2006 model the engine is now fuel injected for improved fuel economy and Euro 3 regs, makes 0.6bhp less, carries just under 1 litre less fuel, has a new front cowl/headlight design and weighs 2kg more. There's a little room under the seat for some essentials and the Deluxe version gets a two-tone seat and Chrome around the dash.
The 3-spoke cast Aluminium 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Accessories include a tall screen, handguards, 45 litre topbox, heated grips, centre stand, resin under cowl and alarm.
- 2007-2008: Black, silver, red, brown
- 2009: Black, silver
- 2010-2013: Black, silver, white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from Two Wheel Review: