Honda XL125V Varadero For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Varadero 125 is a learner friendly semi-faired bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 124.7 cc 90° V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 14.2 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 276 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 35 mm fork with 132 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox and fuel injection
Compared to the 2001-2006 model the engine is now fuel injected for improved fuel economy and Euro 3 regs, it makes 0.6 bhp less power, carries just under 1 litre less fuel, has a new front cowl / headlight design and weighs 2 kg more.
There's a little room under the seat for some essentials and the Deluxe version gets a two-tone seat plus Chrome around the dash. The 3-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Accessories include a tall screen, handguards, 45 litre topbox, heated grips, centre stand, resin under cowl and alarm.
- 2007-2008: Black, silver, red, brown
- 2009: Black, silver
- 2010-2013: Black, silver, white
Review In A Few
- Plenty of oomph
- Big bike feel
- No fuel gauge
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 14 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 85 mpg / 3.3 L/100km (very good)
Range: 310 miles / 499 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.8 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 169 kg / 373 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 152 kg / 335 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.083 bhp/kg / 0.062 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left