Harley-Davidson FLSB Sport Glide Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (680 mm / 26.8 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (317 kg / 699 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.9 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,745 cc)
- Power: Average (85 bhp / 63 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.268 bhp/kg / 0.200 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (5,650 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £15,000
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson Sport Glide is a bagger style cruiser and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 1,745 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 85 bhp at 5,450 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with four piston caliper
- 292 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm Showa upside fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with remote pre-load adjustment and 86 mm travel
- LED headlight, taillight and rear indicators
- LCD / analogue dash
- USB port
- Keyless ignition
- Cruise control
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
For storage there are tool free 26 litre detachable panniers and the headlight cowl also quickly detaches.
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Michelin Scorcher "31" 130/70 tyre and the rear 16" a 180/70.
Accessories include the forward controls, pillion backrest, luggage rack, tall screen and performance air filter.
Colours: Black, red, grey, white, green, orange
Did You Know?
It's powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 107 (cubic inches) engine.
Model History & Updates
2021: Panniers now colour coded.
Popularity & How Many Left