Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (840 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (239 kg / 527 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.0 litres / 5.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,158 cc)
- Power: Very High (168 bhp / 125 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.703 bhp/kg / 0.524 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £24,600
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,158 cc V4 Granturismo engine, producing 167.6 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm with Steel tubular subframe
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 Stylema four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 10.3ME Cornering ABS with 3 levels
- Adjustable Ohlins 48 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 170 mm travel
- 8-level traction control
- 8-level wheelie control
- Cruise control
- Ride modes: Urban (115 bhp), Touring, Sport, Race
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lighting with cornering headlight
- Backlit switches
- Adjustable 6.5" TFT dash with connectivity
- 12V socket near dash
- Keyless start
- Hill hold control
- Dynamic brake light
- 840 mm / 860 mm adjustable seat
- Hand adjustable screen
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 4->1->2 exhaust system
It builds on the Multistrada V4 S with the Akrapovic Titanium / Carbon exhaust, Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension, 2.7 kg lighter Marchesini forged wheels (17" at the front), sticky tyres, a single sided swingarm, low smoked screen, radar based cruise control, Carbon beak / front mudguard, Race riding mode, a unique Pikes Peak colour scheme and 4 kg shaved off the weight.
The Bosch radar powered Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with blind spot monitoring is one of the exciting features. It uses a front facing radar module in the nose for the ACC, allowing you to keep a set 4-level distance from the vehicle in front between 18 mph (30 km/h) and 100 mph (160 km/h) while the rear facing module monitors the blind spots with little LEDs embedded in the mirrors alerting you to vehicles accelerating in your blind spot either side.
The 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the panniers, top box, TPMS, 810 mm low seat, 875 mm high seat, heated grips, heated seats, engine bars and LED fog lights.
Colours: Red/black/whiteDid You Know?
Multistrada means "many roads", hinting at Ducati's aim of producing a bike that's equally capable with sport, touring and enduro duties.