Benelli Leoncino 800 Trail Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (818 mm / 32.2 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (224 kg / 494 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (754 cc)
- Power: Average (75 bhp / 56 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.335 bhp/kg / 0.250 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,300
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this intro video from Benelli.
What Is It?
The Benelli Leoncino 800 Trail is a retro style bike. It is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 754 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 75.1 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 140 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 50 mm travel and remote adjuster
- LED lighting all round
- Backlit switchgear
- TFT dash
- Adjustable clutch lever
- Centre stand
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Leoncino 800 Trail builds on the Leoncino 800 with wire-spoked wheels, a 19" front wheel, a larger headlight cowl, longer suspension travel and a high exhaust.
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Colours: Brown, silver, greenDid You Know?
Benelli is part of the Qianjiang group and the bikes are made in China but undergo final quality checks in Italy. The front mudguard features a lion cub and "Leoncino" means little lion in Italian.