Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (211 kg / 465 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,079 cc)
- Power: Average (85 bhp / 63 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.403 bhp/kg / 0.300 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £12,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Ducati.
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO is a premium retro Scrambler style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air / oil cooled 1,079 cc V-Twin engine, producing 84.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS (always on)
- Adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 4-level traction control
- Ride modes: City (75 bhp), Journey, Active
- LED tail light, indicators and headlight surround
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire spoked 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
The dash is reasonably basic but you do get a gear position indicator, Steel tank with interchangeable Aluminium covers, a cool LED position light around the edge of the headlight and a small underseat storage area with USB socket.