Yamaha YZF750R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (223 kg / 492 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (30 mpg / 9.4 l/100km / 10.6 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (749 cc)
- Power: High (125 bhp / 93 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.561 bhp/kg / 0.418 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (13,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,350
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this walkaround video from D2D URBEX.
What Is It?
The Yamaha YZF750R is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc 20 valve inline four engine which puts out 125 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,800 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Nissin six piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable rear monoshock
- Mikuni BDST38 carbs
- Triple analogue dash
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gear box
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: White/pink/blue, white/red/black, black/purple, black/greyDid You Know?
It features a value in the exhaust collector pipe which opens / closes at set rpms to boost low down power. It's called the Exhaust Ultimate Powervalve (EXUP).
Model History & Updates
1994: Fully adjustable Ohlins suspension.
Popularity & How Many Left