Yamaha XV1900 Midnight Star For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha XV1900 is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 1,854 cc 48° V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 89 bhp at 4,750 rpm and maximum torque at just 2,500 rpm. Like many cruisers final drive is via belt.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm (to save some weight)
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 320 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 46 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 152 mm travel
- Dual balancer shafts
- Adjustable shift pedals
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED taillight
- 5 speed gearbox
The XV1900A is the base model but there was also a £2,000 more and very rare XV1900CFD (Stratoliner in the US) fully dressed version with huge headlight fairing and panniers.
Cruisers are obviously bigger in the US and they also got a custom version in 2008, much like the XVS1300 here in the UK. The 12-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 130/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 190/60.
Accessories include a unified braking system and a range of billet bling, including a brake pedal cover, pillion floorboards, rear axle cover, fender rack and shift pedals.
Colours: Black, white, red, blueDid You Know?
It's known as the Star Roadliner over the pond.
Review In A Few
- Loads of smooth low down power
- No rev counter
- Really heavy
Launch RRP: £13,500
Capacity: 1,854 cc (very high)
Power: 89 bhp / 66 kW (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 705 mm / 27.8 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 347 kg / 765 pounds (very heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.256 bhp/kg / 0.191 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left