Yamaha XVS1300 Midnight Star For Sale
The 2007 Yamaha XVS1300 is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a 1,304cc V-Twin engine which puts out just 72bhp. It's available as the Midnight Star base trim or as a pimped Custom version.
What Is It?
- Nice low seat, great sound, the weight is low down, fuel gauge
- Ground clearance, no rev counter, really heavy
The 2007-2015 XVS1300A Midnight Star was powered by a liquid cooled 1,304cc 60° V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 71.7bhp at 5,500rpm and maximum torque at 4,000rpm. Like the smaller XVS950 Midnight Star final drive is via belt.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual balancer shafts for minimal vibration
- Dual 298mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 298mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm fork with 135mm travel
- Rear shock with 110mm travel
- 2->1 Chrome exhaust system
- Fuel injection with electric starter
- 5 speed gearbox
The 8-spoke cast Aluminium 16" wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and 170/70 at the rear. Accessories include hard leather covered panniers, pannier bars, quick release screens, billet pedal covers, billet pillion floorboards and a sissy bar / pillion backrest.
Colours: Black, silver, red
From 2014 Yamaha switched it up with a £9,000 custom re-design (£9,300 in 2017), available as the Stryker over the pond for a few years before, which features:
- Even lower 670mm seat
- "80 cubic inches" AKA 1,300cc
- Single piece seat
- Longer front suspension / increased rake to 40° Chopper style
- Blacked out 2->2 exhaust system
- Blacked out airbox
- 5-spoke wheels with only a single 320mm disc up front and 310mm rear (21" front 120/70, rear up to 210/40 18")
- Around 10kg lighter (but fuel capacity is down 4 litres)
Accessories include a quick release screen (£374) / sissy bar (£82), Boulevard small screen (£171), billet custom wheels (£1,245), comfort solo seat (£286) and custom indicators (£274).
Colours: Black, red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2011/028, issued 11/11/2011, affected 923 bikes
In certain circumstances the seal between the fuel injector pipes and the hose that connects them, may not be sufficient and over time a fuel leak may develop with the associated risk of fire.
Build Dates: 01/01/2007 to 31/12/2007
- VP261 0000301 to VP261 0004961
- VN021 0000301 to VN021 0006020