Yamaha XVS1300 Midnight Star For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £8,100–£3,800
What Is It?
The Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,304cc 60° V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 71.7bhp at 5,500rpm and maximum torque at 4,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 298mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 298mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm fork with 135mm travel
- Rear shock with 110mm travel
- 2->1 Chrome exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The huge V-Twin features dual balancer shafts for less vibrations plus the usual cruiser style belt final drive and footboards. The 8-spoke 16" wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and 170/70 at the rear.
Accessories include hard leather covered panniers, quick release screen (£374), sissy bar (£82), Boulevard small screen (£171), billet custom wheels (£1,245), comfort solo seat (£286), custom indicators (£274), billet pedal covers and billet pillion floorboards.
Colours: Black, silver, red
For 2014 Yamaha switched it up with a £9,000 custom re-design, already available as the Stryker in the USA:
- "80 cubic inches" (1,300cc)
- Lower 670mm seat
- Single piece seat
- Longer front suspension / increased rake to 40° chopper style
- Blacked out 2->2 exhaust system and airbox
- 5-spoke wheels with a single 320mm disc up front and 310mm rear
- 21" front wheel with 120/70 tyre, rear up to 18" with 210/40
- Around 10kg lighter, but fuel capacity is down 4 litres
Colours: Black, red
Did You Know?
It's also called the V-Star 1300.
Capacity: 1,304 cc (very high)
Power: 72 bhp / 54 kW (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 15.9 kpl / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 690 mm / 27.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 304 kg / 670 pounds (very heavy)
Launch RRP: £8,000
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2007||112||41||153||34 / month|
|2008||83||28||111||30 / month|
|2009||112||44||156||44 / month|
|2010||43||6||49||1 / month|
|2011||59||25||84||14 / month|
|2013||72||12||84||15 / month|
|2014||59||9||68||27 / month|
|2015||43||4||47||27 / month|
|2016||73||6||79||6 / month|
|2017||7||-||7||5 / month|