Suzuki Bandit 650S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (218 kg / 481 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (656 cc)
- Power: Average (85 bhp / 63 kW)
- Redline: High (12,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,800
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Suzuki Bandit 650S is a mid-range semi-faired bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 656 cc inline four engine, producing 85 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable rear shock with 126 mm travel
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS)
- 770 mm / 790 mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable handlebar height
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the 2005-2006 model include a brand new fuel injected and liquid cooled engine, more power, more torque and lower emissions to make it Euro 3 compliant.
Elsewhere the frame has been re-designed to be 10% more rigid, the swingarm is slightly longer and the suspension has been revised.
The 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Options include ABS.
Colours: Black, red, blue, greyDid You Know?
It's also known as the GSF650S.
Up And Down The Range
The GSF650 is basically the same bike but with no fairing or ABS.
Popularity & How Many Left