Lexmoto Tekken For Sale
The Lexmoto Tekken is a leaner friendly budget supermoto style bike and is powered by a 124cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10bhp.
What Is It?
- Big bike looks, chunky tyres
- Tall seat, on the heavy side
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.5bhp at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- LCD dash, LED indicators, side stand
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric and kick starters
Equipment is pretty good with red finish calipers, dual exhausts, fork protectors and luggage rack. Accessories include a top box and panniers.
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a knobbly 110/90 tyre at the front and 130/80 at the rear.
Colours: Orange/black, silver/black
Did You Know?
It was originally designed as a 250cc and is also known as the MH125GY-15
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this video from Lexmoto: