Lexmoto LS-N 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (146 kg / 322 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (15.5 litres / 4.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Very High (270 miles / 434 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (14 bhp / 10 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,800
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto LS-N is a learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 124.8 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 13.7 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. It features a balancer shaft to reduce vibrations.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm wavy disc up front with four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- 50 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable rear monoshock
- LCD dash
- On tank Bluetooth / USB / radio speakers
- Underseat USB socket
- LED lighting all round
- Marelli EFI system
- Chain guard
- Side stand
- 1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, greyDid You Know?
It's also known as the SK125-K and uses a SENKE engine design. Lexmoto import them from a French company called Orcal who call it the SK01.