Lexmoto Pioneer 500X Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (206 kg / 454 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Range: Very High (330 miles / 531 km)
- Top Speed: Average (95 mph / 153 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (471 cc)
- Power: Average (46 bhp / 34 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.223 bhp/kg / 0.167 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,000
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Pioneer 500X is a budget A2 friendly off-road adventure bike. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 43.6 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 298 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system with rear off mode
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB upside down fork
- Adjustable KYB rear shock
- LED lighting all round
- Analogue + LCD dash
- Ride modes: Safe, Sport
- USB port + 12V socket by the dash
- Luggage rack
- Centre stand
- Chain guard
- Hand adjustable screen with tools
- Engine bars
- Aluminium bash plate
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Cross-tourer 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Aluminium panniers and topbox.
Colours: Black, red, blueDid You Know?
It's also called the KY500X.